What We Do:
- Meeting the needs of churches and Christian groups for Bibles and Biblical literature.
- Making the Bible available to all people and helping them to understand it.
- Making the Bible available through all possible avenues within society.
- Showing our historical and cultural heritage from the Bible through the use of different media and art channels, and Bible Advocacy programs.
- Promoting the importance and relevance of the Bible for the respect of human life in a conflict-stricken country.
- Holistically serving the needs of local communities through our partnerships with local and international Christian humanitarian organizations, covering physical, emotional, spiritual and social ministry areas.
- Hosting community development projects in different areas of the West Bank.
- Working within all sectors of society, including: young people, university students, children, marginalized and unprivileged communities, local libraries, book fairs, lectures and summer camps.
© 2020 Palestinian Bible Society (PBS) All Rights Reserved